Delete String..or

Hi,
an Edit has 2 lines, with [str = Edit1->Text;] i put the 2 lines from the
Edit into a string [str], the question is, is it possible to get only the
second line from the string [str] (in another string), or to delet the first
line from the string [str] ??

thx
John

Re:Delete String..or

It seems to me that a better approach would be to use TMemo component instead of
TEdit - it has TStrings property through which you can access individual lines
(i.e. str1 = Memo1->Lines->Strings[0];) You can look up TStrings in the help for
more properties and methods of the class.

--
 - Lev B.
 - AKA BoneMan of the JawBones Network

Other Threads