Read MS Exchange Messages

Hello all:

I installed some time ago an Exchange server to send and receive
internet mail. One of the tasks involved four  people working on the
same messages (with an exact destination address), like an incoming call
center which receives phone calls and distributes among free operators.
For this purpose I set up a public folder in Exchange and an Outlook
client in the same machine which moved the incoming messages to that
public folder.
The system works fine but it has some drawbacks. Now I would like to
automate the task for the operators and make a program to read all the
incoming messages. But for this I need to know if there is a way or a
control that can make me read or get the messages from an Exchange
server, in a public folder.

Does anybody know the answer?

Thank you and best regards

Rafael Caballos