BCB Crashing with Timages??

Hi all.

Help!

BCB crashes whenever I do anything with TImage objects on a form.
Whether its placing them or modifying existing ones the white box
comes up saying its performed an illegal operation. If I click ignore
3 times it comes back but doesnt let the changes go through.

This happens with both v4 and v1 and on all projects.

Anyone know why?!

Thanks.

Re:BCB Crashing with Timages??

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:21:39 GMT, va...@iaccess.com.au (Rob) wrote:
>Hi all.

>Help!

>BCB crashes whenever I do anything with TImage objects on a form.
>Whether its placing them or modifying existing ones the white box
>comes up saying its performed an illegal operation. If I click ignore
>3 times it comes back but doesnt let the changes go through.

I've been playing with TImage last night, and didn't seen anything like
this.  Do you have any example code?

Happy Building!
Jody
http://www.hagins.com

Re:BCB Crashing with Timages??

Jody
Didn't your Mother ever tell you not to play with your TImage
outta here
-goldilocks THippie Software

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 19:39:47 -0700, Jeff Cottingham <sar...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>Jody
>Didn't your Mother ever tell you not to play with your TImage

She said I'd go blind, but it hasn't happened yet...

Happy Building!
Jody
http://www.hagins.com

Re:BCB Crashing with Timages??