Problem linking runtime packages

Hi!

I compiled a stand-alone project, and when tried to execute it on a computer
without BCB installed, an error message showed, saying that VCL50.BPL was
not found. I checked the runtime packages and VCL50 is included, but
apparently is not being linked.

I tried adding some other ruuntime packages, but the exec file size did not
increase, so it seems that the they are not being linked at all.

Any ideas of what is gonig on? BTW, I use BCB5 Upgrade1

Many thanks in advance.

Re:Problem linking runtime packages

You have to *uncheck* runtime packages for Builder to link them in your exe.

Re:Problem linking runtime packages

You kidding me... man, that was stupid. Thank you very much!

"Cuski" <cma...@cbnsystem.com> escreveu na mensagem

> You have to *uncheck* runtime packages for Builder to link them in your
exe.

Other Threads