BCB 4.0 Enterprise Trial Edition

I have been using it for about a week. Suddenly it takes much longer to load
and periodically everything on the computer freezes for a few seconds
including mouse movement. Running on Win95.

Any Suggestions?

David Evennou

Re:BCB 4.0 Enterprise Trial Edition

: "David Evennou" <d...@data-masters.com> wrote:

>I have been using it for about a week. Suddenly it takes much longer to load
>and periodically everything on the computer freezes for a few seconds
>including mouse movement. Running on Win95.

You have

a) Turned on the CodeInsight option: Tooltip Symbol Insight

and

b) Your pre-compiled headers are probably not optimised - see

     http://www.bcbdev.com/

   for the ultimate article on this by Harold Howe of TeamB.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)