Moving a Form...

Hi, everybody!

I've a little tricky question.
I have made a Form without upper bar (so I haven't Minimize,Maximize and
Close Buttons) recreating it as a background image on it.
It looks good, 'cause I had pictured on it the buttons in questions that
works!

Ok, the question is this: how can I obtain the Form moving on the
desktop when I drag it, clicking on the simulated bar?

TIA.

davide.

Re:Moving a Form...

Davide Puccioni <davide.puccioni> wrote in message

> I've a little tricky question.
> I have made a Form without upper bar (so I haven't Minimize,Maximize

and

> Ok, the question is this: how can I obtain the Form moving on the
> desktop when I drag it, clicking on the simulated bar?

If this link isn't helpful enough, search the site below for "moving
captionless form" or similar terms.

http://www.mers.com/MERLIST/BORLAND/PUBLIC/CPPBUILDER/WINAPI/11115.HTM

(long link-repaste into one line ending HTML in browser URL window, if
word-wrapped)

--
Timothy H. Buchman
City Center Theater New York NY