TCanvas->ClipRect

Hi,

I posted the following request for help previously & got 2 replies - many
thanks - however, for some strange reason when I went back to retrieve the
replies they has disappeared! Would those kind persons be kind enough to
re-send?

Also, as it seems that a lot of my problems have been solved by finding the
right winapi calls, could somebody tell me where I can find a listing with
descriptions of all winapi calls.
I am trying to limit the drawing area of a TCanvas object in BCB3. The
online help says "Use ClipRect to limit the drawing region of the canvas"
but ClipRect is read only, so how do I do it?

Thanks in advance,
Paul