Good reporting components?

Can anyone tell me what a really good reporting component is that I can use?
I'd like to stick with QuickReport that came with Builder, but I can't seem
to print memo fields or strings longer than 255 characters and haven't
gotten any help here either which leaves me to believe it can't be done.

Thanks,
Beebs

Re:Good reporting components?

Check the quickreport site for a new version. I use borland C++ Builder 6
and installed the newest QR. There is a component called QRMemo. This should
do the trick

Regards

Johan

"Beebs" <ABieber...@2tacweb.com> schreef in bericht

> Can anyone tell me what a really good reporting component is that I can
use?
> I'd like to stick with QuickReport that came with Builder, but I can't
seem
> to print memo fields or strings longer than 255 characters and haven't
> gotten any help here either which leaves me to believe it can't be done.

> Thanks,
> Beebs

Other Threads