Using a dll maded in Visual Basic 6

If it has a COM interace, you can simply import its type library. Builder
will generate file called xxxx_TLB.cpp which you can add to your project.

BigStew

"Bernardo Piano" <bpi...@netcabo.pt> wrote in message

> Hi,

> Anyone knows how can I declare a DLL maded in Visual basic?

> Thanks for your help

Re:Using a dll maded in Visual Basic 6

Hi,

Anyone knows how can I declare a DLL maded in Visual basic?

Thanks for your help

Re:Using a dll maded in Visual Basic 6

> Anyone knows how can I declare a DLL maded in Visual basic?

If it is an import library for a DLL, then you can roll your own.
There is a utility called COFF2OMF that might do the trick.
You can also do it yourself using impdef and such.  A few pages
that are "Must See" for using 3rd party DLLs:

http://www.pacifier.com/~jgibbon/program_tip_4.htm
http://www.bcbdev.com/articles/vcdll.htm

Jonathan Arnold         C/C++/CBuilder Keen Advice:
http://www.keen.com/categories/categorylist_expand.asp?sid=5156620
   Comprehensive C++Builder link site:
http://www.buddydog.org/C++Builder/c++builder.html

Other Threads