Popup Menu does not work at runtime.

The main menu I created works perfect. But the Popup menu I
layed on the form doesnt work at runtime. You can see the created parts in the menu designer, but there is no reaction
after "RightClick".

Re:Popup Menu does not work at runtime.

You need to associate the popup menu with the form that you want it to
appear on when you right click. Use the Object Inspector for the form
and click the PopupMenu property. From the drop down list select your
popup menu.

There are other ways to do this also, you could use one of the mouse
click events to show your popup menu for example.

Regards Farmer Jones

"Kerstin" <ki...@arcor.de> wrote in message news:3d36d8d1$1_1@dnews...

> The main menu I created works perfect. But the Popup menu I
> layed on the form doesnt work at runtime. You can see the created parts

in the menu designer, but there is no reaction
> after "RightClick".

Other Threads