TPageControl inside other TPageControl and CTR+Tab problem

Hi,
    I have on my form TPageControl (page1), on one of it's sheet there
is second tpagecontrol (page2). On page2 there is edit control. When you
press Ctr+Tab (focus is in edit, on page2)  it should go to the next
page.
It goes, but in page1!!!!!!!! It should work on page2!!!
    Does anyone know how to change this strange behaviour?
        Tomasz

Re:TPageControl inside other TPageControl and CTR+Tab problem

Hi Tomasz --

> I have on my form TPageControl (page1), on one of it's sheet there
> is second tpagecontrol (page2). On page2 there is edit control. When you
> press Ctr+Tab (focus is in edit, on page2)  it should go to the next
> page.

The pages of the TPageControl component are tradionally navigated using
the left and right arrow keys.  The Tab key is used to navigate amongst
the children of a particular TabSheet -- this is by MS design.  To
change this behavior, manually select the next TabSheet via the
TPageControl::SelectNextPage() member function...

void __fastcall TForm1::Edit1Exit(TObject *Sender)
{
   PageControl1->SelectNextPage(true);

}

Good luck.

Damon C. (TeamB)

Re:TPageControl inside other TPageControl and CTR+Tab problem

But I'm talking about CTR!!!!+TAB - it is standard shortcut for changing tabs
in page control (but it is done in VCL code), and works totaly wrong is
situation described below.
    Tomasz
"Damon Chandler (TeamB)" wrote:
> Hi Tomasz --
> > I have on my form TPageControl (page1), on one of it's sheet there
> > is second tpagecontrol (page2). On page2 there is edit control. When you
> > press Ctr+Tab (focus is in edit, on page2)  it should go to the next
> > page.

> The pages of the TPageControl component are tradionally navigated using
> the left and right arrow keys.  The Tab key is used to navigate amongst
> the children of a particular TabSheet -- this is by MS design.  To
> change this behavior, manually select the next TabSheet via the
> TPageControl::SelectNextPage() member function...

> void __fastcall TForm1::Edit1Exit(TObject *Sender)
> {
>    PageControl1->SelectNextPage(true);
> }

> Good luck.