Newbie - some references?

Hello, there.

I'm writing an application that will need extensive bitmap manipulation, but
I've never worked with BCB graphics. Where can I find info on the basics of
BCB graphics programming? I already did some experiencing with TImage and
TBitmap, but I'm still lost on most of its uses, so any help will be
welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

Andr

Re:Newbie - some references?

Hello Andr,

"Andr" <aliens...@e{*word*277}.com> schreef in bericht news:3c07c784_1@dnews...

> Hello, there.

> I'm writing an application that will need extensive bitmap manipulation,
but
> I've never worked with BCB graphics. Where can I find info on the basics
of
> BCB graphics programming? I already did some experiencing with TImage and
> TBitmap, but I'm still lost on most of its uses, so any help will be
> welcome.

Hmm, allthough most examples are in Delphi, you should find a lot of
information at:
http://www.efg2.com

--
Greetings from rainy Amsterdam