TComboBox->Style.BCB 5 Pro

Hi Olav,

Olav Bergesen <olber...@online.no> wrote:
>  myComboBox->Style=(Stdctrls::TComboBoxStyle)(myComboBox->Style
>                   << Stdctrls::csDropDownList);

I thought you just have to assign it, like this:

myComboBox->Style = Stdctrls::csDropDownList;

HTH,

Micha.

Re:TComboBox->Style.BCB 5 Pro

How to write code on the event OnChange of the Combox dynamic created ?

>Micha Nelissen <mdvp...@hotmail.com> skrev i
>meldingsnyheter:8eh5rs$5...@bornews.borland.com...

>Hi Micha,

>Yes, your thought was quite correct. It works fine now.

>Thanks.

>Olav

>> Hi Olav,

Re:TComboBox->Style.BCB 5 Pro

Hi Tzong-Tsann,

Tzong-Tsann Hung <rdcen...@ms25.hinet.net> wrote:
> How to write code on the event OnChange of the Combox dynamic created ?

Use MyComboBox->OnChange = ComboBoxChange;

void __fastcall TMyForm::ComboBoxChange(TObject* Sender)
{
// some code

}

HTH,