Can Borland C++ Builder 5.0 Create the Documentation?

We developed an application with the aid of Borland C++ Builder 5.0.
And now we want to create a document, in which all of the GUI
Components will be recorded. So I am wondering whether Borland C++
Builder could help us to generate a report/list of all the components'
properties. And how to?

Thanks

Re:Can Borland C++ Builder 5.0 Create the Documentation?

We developed an application with the aid of Borland C++ Builder 5.0.
And now we want to create a document, in which all of the GUI
Components will be recorded. So I am wondering whether Borland C++
Builder could help us to generate a report/list of all the components'
properties. And how to?

Thanks

Re:Can Borland C++ Builder 5.0 Create the Documentation?

You could try GenHelp at http://www.frasersoft.net/genhelp . A
well-supported product.

"Sunny" <a13965...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> We developed an application with the aid of Borland C++ Builder 5.0.
> And now we want to create a document, in which all of the GUI
> Components will be recorded. So I am wondering whether Borland C++
> Builder could help us to generate a report/list of all the components'
> properties. And how to?

Other Threads