Auto Scrolling down a memo box

Hi

I have a memo box in an application with say the first 10 lines visible
out of 100 lines of data. I have edit field with button and if the user
enters say "44" then <go> I want the memo box to scroll down so that the
44-th line is showing (say top of those visible) rather than the user
need to scroll down. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Re:Auto Scrolling down a memo box

Mortimer wrote:

> Hi

> I have a memo box in an application with say the first 10 lines visible
> out of 100 lines of data. I have edit field with button and if the user
> enters say "44" then <go> I want the memo box to scroll down so that the
> 44-th line is showing (say top of those visible) rather than the user
> need to scroll down. Any suggestions?

See the EM_LINESCROLL message in the win32sdk API help.

Other Threads