Stepping into base class code in de{*word*81}

I don't seem to be able to step into some of the base classes (such as TForm
or TCustomForm).  I have full debugging on and have set the path to the
source correctly.  Is there something else that I am missing?

Thanks
Brian Levine

Re:Stepping into base class code in de{*word*81}

: "Brian Levine" <blev...@orlandolive.net> wrote:

>I don't seem to be able to step into some of the base classes (such as TForm
>or TCustomForm).  I have full debugging on and have set the path to the
>source correctly.  Is there something else that I am missing?

Build with the debug libraries and without packages.