TWordApplication, TWordDocument and OleContainer

I'm trying to use the TWord* automation objects and embed my TWordDocument in an OleContainer.  I found some Delphi examples, but after writing a C++ version, I get an "Incorrect Parameter" error on the call to "OleContainer->CreateObjectFromInfo(CrInfo);"

Any help would be appreciated!

--Scott

Code:

  OleVariant Template = EmptyParam;
  OleVariant NewTemplate = False;
  OleVariant ItemIndex = 1;

  try
  {
    try
      {
        WordApplication->Connect();
      }
    catch (Exception &exception)
      {
        MessageDlg("Word may not be installed", mtError, TMsgDlgButtons() << mbYes, 0);
        Abort;
      }

    // Create new document
    WordApplication->Documents->Add(Template, NewTemplate);
    // Assign WordDocument component
    WordDocument->ConnectTo(WordApplication->Documents->Item(ItemIndex));

    // Turn Spell checking off because it takes a long time if enabled and slows down Winword
    WordApplication->Options->CheckSpellingAsYouType = False;
    WordApplication->Options->CheckGrammarAsYouType = False;

    // Embed the WordDocument in the OleContainer
    TCreateInfo CrInfo;
    WordDocument->GetInterface(ProgIDToClassID("Word.Document"),&CrInfo.DataObject);
    CrInfo.CreateType = ctFromData;
    CrInfo.ShowAsIcon = False;
    OleContainer->CreateObjectFromInfo(CrInfo);
    OleContainer->DoVerb(ovShow);

  }
  catch (Exception &exception)
  {