Transparent Font Color in canvas using TextOut

Hello

    I'd like to know how can i make Font transparent in TextOut Function,
i've already looked at TextFlags... but i try out some options and didn't
work.
    I make a degrad color mix, and if Text don't appear transparent i have
o give up.

Thx for the time...    anibal|fernandes (ani...@trigenius.pt).

Re:Transparent Font Color in canvas using TextOut

"Anibal" <ani...@nospam.trigenius.pt> wrote in message

>     I'd like to know how can i make Font transparent in TextOut Function,
> i've already looked at TextFlags... but i try out some options and didn't
> work.

Try setting Canvas->Brush->Style to bsClear.

Ralph

Re:Transparent Font Color in canvas using TextOut

Look at the Win32 API function SetBkMode().  You can use it to set the
Canvas's background mode to TRANSPARENT prior to calling TextOut(), and then
restore the original mode afterwards.

Gambit

"Anibal" <ani...@nospam.trigenius.pt> wrote in message

>     I'd like to know how can i make Font transparent in TextOut
> Function, i've already looked at TextFlags... but i try out some
> options and didn't work.

Other Threads