OutLook 2000 - working with address book

Hi to all,
recently I had to write small application that should use OutLook
address book to get some information (Name, Address, e-mail, etc) and to
use that information to do some tasks (like send mail, write some paper
etc.)

Unfortunatelly I have never used TOutLookApplication in my life - I've
sat down to read documentation and stuck with some strange problems...
Anyway I will apriciate very much if somebody have some code that will
help me to accomplish this task - I just need some simple code that will
explain , let's say, how to extract Contact Name, and Contact Address,
after that I'll probably know how to extract some other data from
OutLook Address Book.

I hope somebody will help me with this. :(

Best regards to all

Dejan

Re:OutLook 2000 - working with address book

Dejan Lekic wrote:

[snip]

I've posted sample code to do just that - search these groups ( with
google group search).
.a

Re:OutLook 2000 - working with address book

Alex, I have searched, and I have found one example but I allways get
some strange errors in utils.h ... :(

Dejan Lekic wrote:
> Alex, I have searched, and I have found one example but I allways get
> some strange errors in utils.h ... :(

Well, you could let us know what those errors are. Somebody may be able
to help you, you know? ;)
.a

Re:OutLook 2000 - working with address book

People don't like this - but I still think sometime picture explains
things far better than words:

In borland.public.attachements I have posted message with subject
"[000001] ..." (easy to find :) so You can see the problem.

Similar thing happen all the time when I try to use the code from
CodeCentral. More strange, I've managed to use one example (working with
OutLook folders)...

Dejan

Other Threads