TServerSocket -> Sending to web browser

Simple need: I have an application that I would like to extend
to be a simple web server posting only one page of information.
I have succedded in this attempt by adding two components:

TServerSocket
TPageProducer

A web browser can go to the host and the browser will receive
the page but, and this is where I need to help, the browser
never stops its request! I've tried adding a
Socket->Disconnect(Socket->SocketHandle) but this does not appear
to be the proper method as NETSCAPE will generate a 'A network
error has occurred...' message (but will show the HTML properly)
and IE will not show anything at all.

So, the question is: how should I properly tell the browser that
there is no more information?

Re:TServerSocket -> Sending to web browser

You should use a component that is specifically written for acting as an
HTTP server, such as Indy's TIdHTTPServer component.  Rather then manually
trying to implement the HTTP protocol youself.

Gambit

"Brian" <brian.plot...@fnc.fujitsu.com> wrote in message

> So, the question is: how should I properly tell the browser that
> there is no more information?

Other Threads