email with attachment

Hello everybody,
    Can you guys tell me what component should I use to send email with
attachment. It would be helpful if you can give me a sample code for that.

thanks alot,

Smith

Re:email with attachment

By the way I am using builder 6
"Smith Tanny" <sta...@deis.com> wrote in message news:3cc08641$1_1@dnews...
> Hello everybody,
>     Can you guys tell me what component should I use to send email with
> attachment. It would be helpful if you can give me a sample code for that.

> thanks alot,

> Smith

Re:email with attachment

None of Builder's native components support what you're asking for.
Builder6 does include Indy v8, however, and Indy's TIdSMTP component
supports sending emails with attachments.  Also, Indy is nearing completion
of v9, available at http://www.nevrona.com/indy

Otherwise, you should use the MAPI functions from the Win32 API instead.

Gambit

"Smith Tanny" <sta...@deis.com> wrote in message news:3cc086f7_2@dnews...
> By the way I am using builder 6

Re:email with attachment

Thanks for the reference.

Smith
"Remy Lebeau [TeamB]" <gambi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> None of Builder's native components support what you're asking for.
> Builder6 does include Indy v8, however, and Indy's TIdSMTP component
> supports sending emails with attachments.  Also, Indy is nearing
completion
> of v9, available at http://www.nevrona.com/indy

> Otherwise, you should use the MAPI functions from the Win32 API instead.

> Gambit

> "Smith Tanny" <sta...@deis.com> wrote in message news:3cc086f7_2@dnews...
> > By the way I am using builder 6

Other Threads