Changing name of source file associated with form

I need to change the name of the source file that BCB5 created when I made a
new form. How do I do this?

Thanks, Tom Stearns

Re:Changing name of source file associated with form

Tom Stearns wrote...
>I need to change the name of the source file that BCB5 created when I made a
>new form. How do I do this?

File -> Save as...

--
Rudy Velthuis

Re:Changing name of source file associated with form

Will that retain its attachment with the form? or does that really matter?

Tom

"Rudy Velthuis" <rvelth...@gmx.de> wrote in message

> Tom Stearns wrote...
> >I need to change the name of the source file that BCB5 created when I
made a
> >new form. How do I do this?

> File -> Save as...

> --
> Rudy Velthuis

Re:Changing name of source file associated with form

Yes it matters, and yes it stays attached.
Tom Stearns wrote:

> Will that retain its attachment with the form? or does that really matter?

> Tom
> "Rudy Velthuis" <rvelth...@gmx.de> wrote in message
> > Tom Stearns wrote...
> > >I need to change the name of the source file that BCB5 created when I
> made a
> > >new form. How do I do this?

> > File -> Save as...

> > --
> > Rudy Velthuis

Re:Changing name of source file associated with form

I stand all amazed and I thank you both.

"Liz Albin" <Elizabeth.Al...@Bowne.com> wrote in message

> Yes it matters, and yes it stays attached.

> Tom Stearns wrote:

> > Will that retain its attachment with the form? or does that really
matter?

> > Tom
> > "Rudy Velthuis" <rvelth...@gmx.de> wrote in message
> > > Tom Stearns wrote...
> > made a

> > > File -> Save as...

> > > --
> > > Rudy Velthuis

Re:Changing name of source file associated with form

Don't forget to delete the 2 files with the older name.  They can get confusing
{*word*154} around.

Other Threads