OpenTools api

I have seen this api mentioned a few times in the borland news groups
- but I can't locate any documentation on it - where should I be
looking ?

Re:OpenTools api

The OTA is not documented.  Well it is sorta documented, in the source only
(CBuilder3\source\toolsapi).  The best documentation is Ray Lischner's 'Hidden
Paths of Delphi 3' this is by far the most comprehensive documentation for the
OTA, and while the examples are in OP, the concepts are the same.  There is
also a newsgroup here borland.public.delphi.opentoolsapi where many people who
have worked with the OTA can help you out.

Jeff Overcash

In article <35e9b1e1.89980...@news.icom.ca>, simp...@canada.com wrote:
>I have seen this api mentioned a few times in the borland news groups
>- but I can't locate any documentation on it - where should I be
>looking ?

Other Threads