Get drive path and display name question

2004-05-27 09:03:41 AM
cppbuilder22
Hi all,
I am using SHGetFileInfo API function to retrieve drives display name, so is
it possible (api or code) to retrieve drive path from the drive display
name?
In other words is there any API function that I can use to convert for
example ( "MASTER(C:)" to "C:\")?
Thanks

Re:Get drive path and display name question

Sorry for posting in wrong NG. Please discard my message.

Martin C wrote:
Sorry for posting in wrong NG. Please discard my message.
Where did you go re-post this? I'm trying to find a place to post similar
types of questions.

{smallsort}