Scrollbar of TComboBox

2006-01-25 05:52:40 PM
cppbuilder1
hi all,
is it possible to change the look of the combo box' scrollbar?
Everyone will say not... But it cannot be as I have seen a lot
of proffesional software that changed it...
My problem is that the look is changing because of XP Windows
and older Windows versions...
Thank in advance
Mauro

Re:Scrollbar of TComboBox

Hi all,
is it possible to change the look of the combo box' scrollbar?
Everyone will say not... But it cannot be as I have seen a lot
of professional software that changed it...

"mauro" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

is it possible to change the look of the combo box' scrollbar?
Everyone will say not... But it cannot be as I have seen a lot
of professional software that changed it...

and older Windows versions...
Please clearify what you're trying to accomplish.
~ JD

{smallsort}