adding a directory to look for includes

every time i start a new project i have to add a directory to the include
path of my project.
is there anyway to just add the include path so EVERY project i start has
this include path to look for .h files, etc..?
thanks

Re:adding a directory to look for includes

Look at the bottom left corner of the window in which
you set the include path...

there's a 'default' checkbox :-)))

Ring any bells?

ok sorry for the joke... if you click it all the options get
saved into the default builder project... that's the project
that the bilder makes a copy of whenever you start
a new one...

Hope this helps,
    Jurko

"Jeffrey Slavin" <j-sla...@northwestern.edu> wrote in message

> every time i start a new project i have to add a directory to the include
> path of my project.
> is there anyway to just add the include path so EVERY project i start has
> this include path to look for .h files, etc..?
> thanks

Re:adding a directory to look for includes

Hello Jeffrey,

"Jeffrey Slavin" <j-sla...@northwestern.edu> schreef in bericht

> every time i start a new project i have to add a directory to the include
> path of my project.
> is there anyway to just add the include path so EVERY project i start has
> this include path to look for .h files, etc..?

In principle you set those in the Project/Options on the
Directories/Conditionals tab.
You can make your new settings the default when checking the the checkbox on
the lower left corner of this dialog and then press ok.
Personally I rather use "File/Close All" first and then alter the default
settings in this dialog, but that's a matter of taste...

> thanks

Hope this helps..;-))

--
Greetings from sunny Amsterdam