Adding (non-existant) images to the image list.

In the quickstart TextEditor tutorial (see the help file under text editor
tutorial, "Adding images to the image list") there is a reference to the
"Buttons" folder. The suggested path is C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Borland Shared\Images\Buttons. I have searched my entire drive and
there is no Images or Buttons folder. This is needed to complete the
tutorial and would be useful in any case.

Was this folder deleted from the download package and Borland forgot to
update the tutorial or am I missing something obvious??

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim Rowell