Resource file extract source

I need to be able to extract bitmap files from .res files.
Does anyone know if there is any source out there which does this (or
similar)?
I don't want to re-invent the wheel..

Ta,
Pete

Re:Resource file extract source

> I need to be able to extract bitmap files from .res files.
> Does anyone know if there is any source out there which does this (or
> similar)?
> I don't want to re-invent the wheel..

Well, just make sure you aren't stealing it, right?-)

Anyway, perhaps Restorator will do it:

http://www.bome.com/Restorator/

+=====================================================+
| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)      |
| Team Martini    Comprehensive C++Builder link site: |
| http://www.buddydog.org/C++Builder/c++builder.html  |
+=====================================================+

"Jonathan Arnold" <jdarn...@buddydog.org> wrote in message

> > I need to be able to extract bitmap files from .res files.
> > Does anyone know if there is any source out there which does this (or
> > similar)?
> > I don't want to re-invent the wheel..

> Well, just make sure you aren't stealing it, right?-)

No, I'm writing an app to allow my users to extract their own bitmaps from
their own BCB/Delphi dcr files. I therefore need source for the app which
restorator doesn't seem to have. Must keep looking.
Thanks anyway.
Pete
> Anyway, perhaps Restorator will do it:

> http://www.bome.com/Restorator/

> | Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)      |
> | Team Martini    Comprehensive C++Builder link site: |
> | http://www.buddydog.org/C++Builder/c++builder.html  |

Other Threads