Exceptions in debug mode and release mode...

I'm using exceptions in my program, but they don't appear to work as
expected when I create a release mode version of my program.

All exceptions thrown are those derived from "Exception".

When I run the release mode version of my program the exception gives:
Assertion failed: !"bogus context in _ExceptionHandler()", file XX.CPP,
line 2938

rather than being caught and handled as expected by the program
itself...

Is there a setting or something that i've not used correctly? (The
interesting thing about the above message is i don't have a file called
XX.CPP in my project and nor have I find one on my system...   wierd...)

Thanks very much

Nigel
--
Nigel Eke
eMail: remove 'no_' '_spam' from reply address