I need to determine mouse events regardless of the mouse position within

I need to determine mouse events regardless of the mouse position within
forms and controls.

Re:I need to determine mouse events regardless of the mouse position within

Can you please be a little more specific?  What exactly do you want to
accomplish?  To you need the events only within your app, or do you need to
get system-wide events?

Gambit

"Renee Gonzales" <renee_boy...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I need to determine mouse events regardless of the mouse
> position within forms and controls.

Re:I need to determine mouse events regardless of the mouse position within

I need the events only within my app.
I'm trying to make my app user interface to be configurable during runtime.
So that I can selectively move
controls and forms within the app. And also to be able to save these
configuration to a file and load the configurations back.

"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" <gambi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Can you please be a little more specific?  What exactly do you want to
> accomplish?  To you need the events only within your app, or do you need
> get system-wide events?

> Gambit

> "Renee Gonzales" <renee_boy...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I need to determine mouse events regardless of the mouse
> > position within forms and controls.

Re:I need to determine mouse events regardless of the mouse position within

Have a look at the SetCaptureControl() function.

> I'm trying to make my app user interface to be configurable
> during runtime. So that I can selectively move controls and
> forms within the app.

Re:I need to determine mouse events regardless of the mouse position within

Thanks, that helps a lot.

> Have a look at the SetCaptureControl() function.

> Gambit

> "Renee Gonzales" <renee_boy...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > I'm trying to make my app user interface to be configurable
> > during runtime. So that I can selectively move controls and
> > forms within the app.

Other Threads