BCB6 with Pegasus ImagXpress 6.0

All attempts to use this image toolkit result in compile errors in BCB 6.0.
The errors occur when trying to compile the user package after trying Import
Type Library or Import ActiveX.  If I import the Delphi package, I'm able to
create and access the properties of the ImagXpress control, but when it comes
time to compile, I get the same compile errors.

I have similar problems using the same company's ImagN' control.

Both controls work fine with BCB 3.0, using the ActiveX import feature.

The vendor is aware of the problem (and looking for answers), but I thought
I'd ask here to see if there were any known workarounds.

Thanks for any info.

--
 - Mike

Remove 'spambegone.net' and reverse to send e-mail.