OnEnter event BUG

I'm a c++ Builder developer from Brazil. I have a problem with the "caret" when writing code in the OnEnter event for components that you can enter text, like TDBMemo, TEdit etc.

If i call a MessageBox function inside the OnEnter event of a TDBMemo, when i close the message box, the TDBMemo receives the focus and the "caret" disappear.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thank you!

Re:OnEnter event BUG

Henrique wrote:
> I'm a c++ Builder developer from Brazil. I have a problem with the "caret" when writing code in the OnEnter event for components that you can enter text, like TDBMemo, TEdit etc.

> If i call a MessageBox function inside the OnEnter event of a TDBMemo, when i close the message box, the TDBMemo receives the focus and the "caret" disappear.

> Does anyone know how to solve this?

This is very similar to mine.  I call it in an onexit event and I loose
the cursor in the next box.   I would love to solve this one.

KenF

Other Threads