MS DHTML Editor makes Windows flash

Hi,
I am hosting the MS DHTML editor into a C++ Builder 4 form.
When the form closes, the Windows's workspace flashes (white screen).
Also when the form loads, the worspace's icons refresh.
This is rather annoying, can anyone tell me why this happen and how to
workaround this?
Thanks
Gil

Re:MS DHTML Editor makes Windows flash

I see the similar behavior ( flashing of the desktop, icons ) with the
regualr explorer directory structures on NT. I think this may be
inherent in the control.

Alex

Gil Delavous wrote:

[snip]

--
HotSend - portable documents technology
http://www.hotsend.com/

Re:MS DHTML Editor makes Windows flash

Gil,

I don't have any information about the control itself. However, I wanted to
mention that there are a few things that will make the desktop/icons etc
repaint. For example, if a program/control/code plays with the system
palette, the flashing you described will occur. I was just thinking that
maybe the DHTML Editor control does manipulate the palette???

Regards,

Bruneau.

Alex Bakaev [TeamB] wrote in message <375C1017.C326F...@jetsuite.com>...
>I see the similar behavior ( flashing of the desktop, icons ) with the
>regualr explorer directory structures on NT. I think this may be
>inherent in the control.

>Alex

>Gil Delavous wrote:
>[snip]

>--
>HotSend - portable documents technology
>http://www.hotsend.com/
>eFax - get your faxes via email - Free !
>http://www.efax.com

Other Threads