IWebBrowser2

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use the IWebBrowser2 control in a Builder
app.  I've got limited experience with ActiveX and don't know how to do
anything more than simply dropping controls onto a form and using their
properties, methods, etc.  It seems the IWebBrowser2 control resides in a
.DLL instead of a .OCX, and so I have no idea how to import/install it.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks!
-Jesse
jes...@cfu.net

Re:IWebBrowser2

Jesse, the extention of a file where a particular ActiveX control
resides makes no difference. Just import the control like any other. For
the documentation on methods and properties, search msdn.microsoft.com

HTH,
Alex

--
HotSend - portable documents technology
http://www.hotsend.com/

Re:IWebBrowser2

So is WebBrowserProxy the same as IWebBrowser2?  I installed the SHDOCVW.DLL
in builder and the two controls that were added were WebBrowserProxy and
WebBrowser_V1Proxy.

Thanks again,
-Jesse

Alex Bakaev [TeamB] <al...@jetsuite.com> wrote in message

> Jesse, the extention of a file where a particular ActiveX control
> resides makes no difference. Just import the control like any other. For
> the documentation on methods and properties, search msdn.microsoft.com

> HTH,
> Alex

> Jesse Connell wrote:

> > I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use the IWebBrowser2 control in a
Builder
> > app.  I've got limited experience with ActiveX and don't know how to do
> > anything more than simply dropping controls onto a form and using their
> > properties, methods, etc.  It seems the IWebBrowser2 control resides in
> > .DLL instead of a .OCX, and so I have no idea how to import/install it.
Any
> > suggestions?

> > Thanks!
> > -Jesse
> > jes...@cfu.net

> --
> HotSend - portable documents technology
> http://www.hotsend.com/
> eFax - get your faxes via email - Free !
> http://www.efax.com

Re:IWebBrowser2

Yes. One of them is an earlier version ( without the '1' ? ) The proxy
is something that wraps an ActiveX control to present to the IDE as a
native VCL control.

Alex

Jesse Connell wrote:

[snip]