VCL Security Component

Dear Borland List,

I need a simple VCL security component to protect specific forms inside my
program. I do not want to password protect the EXE just a few forms inside
the program.  Can you recommend anything?

Thanks
Larry Johnson.

Re:VCL Security Component

Frankly, I wouldn't use a component. I would create my own password dialog
form and reuse it over and over again for each form that needed it. But
that's just me. http://www.barabash.org/downloads.html#prolib has a great
set of components called Pro VCL Extensions Library. It's a free component
suite. I don't use everything in it, but there are somethings that I use
almost every day. In this component suite there is a TProPasswordDialog and
a TProLoginDialog. These should do what you need.

Jason

"Larry Johnson" <johnso...@ev1.net> wrote in message

> Dear Borland List,

> I need a simple VCL security component to protect specific forms inside my
> program. I do not want to password protect the EXE just a few forms inside
> the program.  Can you recommend anything?

> Thanks
> Larry Johnson.

Other Threads