Automation object fails on VB in design mode (not in compiled)

HI,
I am Bax and I've developed under CPPBuilder 5.0 an Automation object.
When I've tried it on VB 5.0 in design mode the CreateObject method
fails the second time i run the program. The program contains a
reference to my builder obect. When I rnu the first time all runs
without problem but if I restart the program the second time,
sistematicaly it's getting to me an EOutOfResource exception from
TApplication::CreateHandle.
I Hate VB when it's behave like that because if I produce the exe
program form VB, it works fine every time.

any suggestion?
thanx BAx