Printing JPEGS to a file

I need to write a small program that will instead of printing a .jpg
image to a printer but print it to a file.  The Print to File check
box in the Print Dialog is not what I want to use but what I need to
do.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tony

Re:Printing JPEGS to a file

In article <36a0d8e4.2549...@news.mindspring.com>, a...@mindspring.com wrote:
>I need to write a small program that will instead of printing a .jpg
>image to a printer but print it to a file.  The Print to File check
>box in the Print Dialog is not what I want to use but what I need to
>do.  Any help would be appreciated.

You have to convert the JPEG to a BMP. From there you print the BMP.

John - N8086N
Wise man says "Never use a bank with the initials F. U."
Are you interested in a professional society or
guild for programmers?

See www.programmersguild.org/american.htm

EMail Address:
_m_i_a_n_o_@