Use of IVideoWindow and ActiveMovie in CPPBuilder and/or Delphi

Do you #include ActiveMovie SDK headers ?

Alex

Paul Gunther wrote:

> I need to be able to stretch my ActiveMovie to fill the entire
> client area of the window and it seems that I can only do this
> via IVideoWindow.

> The trouble is that IVideoWindow does not seem to be defined;
> how do I get to use it?

> A code example demonstrating its use will be joyously appreciated.

> Thanx in advance,
> Paul.

Re:Use of IVideoWindow and ActiveMovie in CPPBuilder and/or Delphi

I need to be able to stretch my ActiveMovie to fill the entire
client area of the window and it seems that I can only do this
via IVideoWindow.

The trouble is that IVideoWindow does not seem to be defined;
how do I get to use it?

A code example demonstrating its use will be joyously appreciated.

Thanx in advance,
Paul.

Re:Use of IVideoWindow and ActiveMovie in CPPBuilder and/or Delphi

Hi,

I`ve used alot of DGC, and am wondering the same?? Anyone know if its
dead, as Delphi 4 doesn`t like it!!

J.Hunter

Re:Use of IVideoWindow and ActiveMovie in CPPBuilder and/or Delphi

Hi,

I`ve used alot of DGC, and am wondering the same?? Anyone know if its
dead, as Delphi 4 doesn`t like it!!

J.Hunter

Other Threads