Hints in component bar don't show

Hello all:

This is the problem: the hints for the components in the components bar
do not appear when the mouse is on their icons. They were working until
one day and now I cannot see them.
Is there any way to repair the problem?

Best regards and Merry Christmas to everybody.

Rafael Caballos

Re:Hints in component bar don't show

Just click on the component bar with the right mouse button, then select the
popup menu "show hints"...

Egmont

"Rafael Caballos" <raf...@wanadoo.es> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hello all:

> This is the problem: the hints for the components in the components bar
> do not appear when the mouse is on their icons. They were working until
> one day and now I cannot see them.
> Is there any way to repair the problem?

> Best regards and Merry Christmas to everybody.

> Rafael Caballos

Re:Hints in component bar don't show

Thank you Edmon, I did not know such an option and now I'm sure I clicked it by
accident some time.

Merry Christmas

Rafael Caballos

Other Threads