Class creating multiple objects on the form

Hi and sorry if posted to wrong group!

I would like to ask you opinion. Is it possible/feasible to create
class that can be used as several instances and create objects on
main form (main form is not a member of the class)

to clarify my question
I thing about O.O. approche to a problem in which I will have few
instances of object. I can deal with it by creating class. My problem
is that I need buttons, panels and labels associated with each
object. Easiest (I thing) is to create them when instance of class is
created. But I need all of them on same form. Can code create vcl
objects on selected form?

I would appreciate any practical sugestions

regards

Kris