Message box without disabled X box.

hi Developers,

I have created this message box:

result = MessageBox(NULL, "Wollen Sie wirklich verwerfen?",
                    "Absicherung", MB_YESNO| MB_ICONEXCLAMATION |
                     MB_DEFBUTTON2 | MB_TASKMODAL);

But in the right edge of my message box there is a disabled
X box for closing the message box. How can I make it invisible ?

Thanks in advance.
Marius

Re:Message box without disabled X box.

I don't think that there is any easy way to do that.

The easiest way might be to just put up your own window mimicing the message
box but with whatever alterations you want.

.  Ed

> I have created this message box:

> result = MessageBox(NULL, "Wollen Sie wirklich verwerfen?",
>    "Absicherung", MB_YESNO| MB_ICONEXCLAMATION |
>    MB_DEFBUTTON2 | MB_TASKMODAL);

> But in the right edge of my message box there is a disabled
> X box for closing the message box. How can I make it invisible ?

Other Threads