Memory leaks de{*word*81} : Beta testers needed

Hi,

I need a few 'very patient' CBuilder beta testers for the next version of
MemProof that will include CBuilder support.

MemProof is a free memory/resource leaks de{*word*81} (and more - see web site).

Please contact me via private e-mail, specifying the kind of application(s)
(including if it is a VCL or Console mode app.) that you will be able to
test MemProof against, the version(s) of CBuilder that you will be using and
the amount of time that you are able to spend on it.

Thanks
    Atanas

For more information about MemProof (and my e-mail address) :
http://www.nidlink.com/~astoyanov/index.htm