Edit component color

examples...

Edit1->Color=clRed;
RichEdit1->Color=clBlue;

Clemens Hermann <harib...@gmx.net> wrote in message

news:857crf$suu5@bornews.borland.com...
> Hi

> how can I change the background color of an Edit component (or RichEdit,
> etc.) at runtime? "Brush" only allows to read the color but I would like
> change it.
> Thanks for any idea.

> Clemens

Re:Edit component color

Hi

how can I change the background color of an Edit component (or RichEdit,
etc.) at runtime? "Brush" only allows to read the color but I would like to
change it.
Thanks for any idea.

Clemens

Re:Edit component color

I think Clemens was talking about the background color. If thats the case
check out Robert Dunn's page at:

 http://home.att.net/~robertdunn/Yacs.html

Chris Webster
http://pylotech.hypermart.net/

Anders Linden wrote:
> examples...

> Edit1->Color=clRed;
> RichEdit1->Color=clBlue;

> Clemens Hermann <harib...@gmx.net> wrote in message
> > Hi

> > how can I change the background color of an Edit component (or RichEdit,
> > etc.) at runtime? "Brush" only allows to read the color but I would like
> > change it.
> > Thanks for any idea.

> > Clemens

Other Threads