I need component for code editing

I'm writing a little compiler, and I need component for writing code in
asambler and C.

Is anyone  knows one ?

Thank U all,
Moshe Shahar.

Re:I need component for code editing

Source code is just plain text, any text edit control will work, such as
TMemo or TRichEdit.

If, on the other hand, you're really asking how to implement the syntax
highlighting portions of code editing, then you can either implement it
yourself using TRichEdit, or else there are many third-party components for
that.  I myself use SynEdit (http://synedit.sourceforge.net) or you can go
to www.deja.com or www.mers.com and search around past postings for previous
links to other components that were posted.

Gambit

"Moshe Shahar" <msac...@tiogatech.com> wrote in message

> I'm writing a little compiler, and I need component for writing
> code in asambler and C.

Other Threads