Where are Win32s.hlp, guide.hlp, mm.hlp, mstools.hlp?

These are indexed but not present in my CB++ 4.0 Help folder.
I assume I am supposed to retrieve these from the MSDev Network
site?   But where are they?  My search turns up empty.

Are they part of some SDK?

Thanks,

Larry Jones

Re:Where are Win32s.hlp, guide.hlp, mm.hlp, mstools.hlp?

I'm a BCB 3.0 user, but since it's nighttime in the usa, I'll offer
that they come on the BCB CD-ROM and are normally installed when you
do a full install.  I have them on a submenu under
Start|Programs|Borland|Help|MSHelp.  But if you need them now, search
the BCB CD-ROM for win32sdk.hlp   .

--
Timothy H. Buchman
City Center Theater

Larry & Marty <LarryandMartyNoSp...@email.msn.com> wrote in message

> These are indexed but not present in my CB++ 4.0 Help folder.
> I assume I am supposed to retrieve these from the MSDev Network
> site?   But where are they?  My search turns up empty.

> Are they part of some SDK?

> Thanks,

> Larry Jones

Other Threads