Design mode vs. Runtime

Can anyone tell me if there is some function I can call or macro to
use that will tell me if my component is executing in design mode or
runtime in the application - I want to alter it's display properties
slightly in the former.

Thanks, Rob.

Re:Design mode vs. Runtime

> Can anyone tell me if there is some function I can call or macro to
> use that will tell me if my component is executing in design mode or

if ( MyComponent->ComponentState.Contains(csDesigning) )

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@homer.mv.com)    |
| Senior Engineer           Roger Wagner Publishing |
| http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jdarnold            |

"It's amazing how many people in this world are born at third base,
and think they've hit a triple." - Albert L. Lilly III

Other Threads