making an activex out of a custom VCL

I registered my Delphi VCL in C++. it shows up on the pallette, but when I
go to select a VCL in the activex wizard, it isnt there, along with many
other absentees from the pallette. How do I get the activeX wizard to
recognize my custom VCL?

Mark Bielawa

Re:making an activex out of a custom VCL

>>I registered my Delphi VCL in C++. it shows up on the pallette, but when I

go to select a VCL in the activex wizard, it isnt there, along with many
other absentees from the pallette. How do I get the activeX wizard to
recognize my custom VCL?

The One-Step ActiveX only works with VCL components derived from
TWinControl. You might consider using an Active Form rather than ActiveX
control.

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)

Other Threads