Printing JPEGS to a file

I need to write a small program that will PRINT a .jpg image to a file
instead of a printer.  Like what the Print Dialog will do if Print To
File was checked, in this program I dont need the print dialog.
Thanks.

Re:Printing JPEGS to a file

In article <36a1213a.21070...@news.mindspring.com>, a...@mindspring.com wrote:
>I need to write a small program that will PRINT a .jpg image to a file
>instead of a printer.  Like what the Print Dialog will do if Print To
>File was checked, in this program I dont need the print dialog.
>Thanks.

To print a JPEG you need to convert it to a BMP then print the BMP to the
printer.

John - N8086N
Are you interested in a professional society or
guild for programmers?

See www.programmersguild.org/american.htm

EMail Address:
_m_i_a_n_o_@