How to manipulate DIB?

2004-02-19 09:05:02 PM
cppbuilder39
Hi all
I have a DIB, it's the data of a 24bit bmp.
I want to draw some shapes or text on it.
becuase I need process it at about 30FPS,
so I must do it very fast.
I would process it very expert if I have a DC,
but it just a piece of memory.
Can I get a DC base on this buffer?
Do not move/copy the buffer!
Does anyone can give a method with least memory and lowest CPU consumed.
Many thanks in advance
Sky

Re:How to manipulate DIB?

Sky wrote:
Does anyone can give a method with least memory and lowest CPU
consumed.
I don't know about speed, but if you had an existing and persistent
compatible DC, maybe you could successively select each DIB with
SelectObject() and simply draw to the DC.