ListBox and horizontal scrolling

Hello,

I have the following problem:
I have a ListBox and some Items are longer as the width of the listbox.
So I need to scroll horizontal.
What must I do to get a horizontal scroll beam to the listbox (bcb60)

Thanx
Markus

Re:ListBox and horizontal scrolling

"Markus Pelloth" <i...@pelloth.de> wrote in message

> So I need to scroll horizontal.
> What must I do to get a horizontal scroll
> beam to the listbox (bcb60)

Send the ListBox an LB_SETHORIZONTALEXTENT message:

    ListBox1->Perform(LB_SETHORIZONTALEXTENT, ListBox1->Width, 0);

Gambit

Re:ListBox and horizontal scrolling

Thank you Gambit.

What about the CheckListBox ? The same, with CheckListBox1 ??

Markus

> What about the CheckListBox ? The same, with CheckListBox1 ??

TCheckListBox is simply an owner-drawn ListBox, so it should work as well.

Gambit

Re:ListBox and horizontal scrolling

wich most likely explains why XP themes don't work very good on it.
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" wrote:
> "Markus Pelloth" <i...@pelloth.de> wrote in message

> > What about the CheckListBox ? The same, with CheckListBox1 ??

> TCheckListBox is simply an owner-drawn ListBox, so it should work as well.

> Gambit

Other Threads